ZAFAR ULLA KHAN
An experienced Corporate Trainer in the field of HVAC, Cleanrooms, Plumbing & Firefighting with 20 years exposure. Mrzafar diverse background and qualified in Mechanical EngineeringAlso Consultant for Design of MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Public Health Engineering) Systems.
- Design, Execution & Maintenance of HVAC, Cleanrooms, Plumbing & Fire Fighting Systems (MEP) for Commercial, Industrial & Residential Establishments.
- Founder Director – Excel MEP training institute where MEP training including AutoCAD & REVIT MEP is taught.
Certified Cleanroom Professional from ISHRAE &CCSI (Contamination Control Society of India).
- Member of ISHRAE, Bangalore Chapter.
Member of Technical Committee, IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing & Mechanical Officials) for conversion of UMC (Uniform Mechanical Codes) – American Standards to UPC – Indian Standards.
- Member of FSAI (Fire Safety Association of India).
- Visiting faculty for HVAC for BAI (Builders Association of India).
- Visiting faculty for HVAC for internal training of their Staff for BRIGADE DEVELOPERS one of the leading Developers in India.
- Visiting faculty for PLUMBING DESIGN & PRACTICE for KAUSHALYA SHAALE (Government of Karnataka).
- Visiting faculty for PLUMBING at INSTRUCT, Bangalore.
- Visiting faculty for L&T Constructions Pvt. Ltd,Mysore.
- Visiting faculty for PLUMBING Design at ADARSH Developers & Builders through INSTRUCT, Bangalore.
- Visiting Faculty for HVAC & Plumbing at CIDA (Construction Industry Development Academy) Bangalore.
- Visiting Faculty for HVAC at KARNIK (Government of Karnataka).
- Guest Training Programs for Plumbing at University Vishveshwaraiya College of Engineering, Civil Engineering Department, Bangalore University.
- Visiting faculty for KPTCL (Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited) at their training centre at Hoodi, Whitefield, and Bangalore.
- Visiting Faculty for PWD (Public Works Department, Bangalore.) at INSTRUCT.
- Visiting Faculty for BESCOM (Bangalore Electrical Supply Company Ltd.) at INSTRUCT.
- Visiting faculty for Vaswani Builders, Bangalore.
- Consultant for Cleanroom for Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, VECC, Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
- Consultant for Class 1000 Cleanroom for JNCASR (Division of Indian Institute of Science, IISc., Bangalore).
- Design & Build of Class 10,000 Cleanroom for DELOPT, Bangalore.
- Cleanroom consultant for NK RF Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
- Design & Build of AHU Facility at Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, Bangalore.
- Design & Build of OT facilities for Prabha Eye Hospital, according to NABH, Bangalore for MEP facilities.
- Design & Build of HVAC system for online portal Giant QUIKR.com at their facility.
- Lead Designer for Cleanroom facility at NCBS (National Centre for Biological Sciences) for BSL 3 facility upgrade, Airtech Engineers.
- Consultant for HVAC – Chillers for upcoming mall of 175000 Sq.Ft. for C2C Projects.
- Design & Build of Ventilation Systems for ASTER Hospital, Hebbal, Bangalore.
- Design & Build of Staircase Pressurization for HCG Cancer Care Hospital, Near Subbiah Circle, Lal Bagh Road, Bangalore.
- Consultant for HVAC & Plumbing for M G Hospital, Shimoga.
- Design & Build of Covid Lab facility for HCG Cancer Care Hospital, Near Subbiah Circle, Lal Bagh Road, Bangalore.
- Design and Build of Cleanroom for BIOCENTRE at Bidar, Mysore &Davangere for Agriculture Department, Government of Karnataka along with Mr.Gopal Krishna Rao.