Online Talent Competition 2020 (herein after referred to as the “Contest“) is hosted by M/s. Creating Stars OPC Pvt Ltd and/or its affiliates (“Contest Organiser”) on such terms and conditions as stated hereunder (“Terms and Conditions”) Online Talent Competition 2020 (herein after referred to as the “Contest“) is hosted by M/s. Creating Stars OPC Pvt Ltd and/or its affiliates (“Contest Organiser”) on such terms and conditions as stated hereunder (“Terms and Conditions”)
A. Contest Details
The Contest shall be promoted and hosted through our registered online YouTube channel (https://youtube.com/CSOPL?lang=en) (“Online Platform”) or as updated by the Contest Organizer. Any person interested in participating in the Contest (“Contest Participant(s)”) shall submit their entry by registering online and sharing the contest video with the Contest Organiser using email only
The Contest shall be open for participation from July 22, 2020 and for the further details on the last date entry and other announcement u can contact CREATING STARS directly on given number. Therefore this competition will be continuing by the batch size of 75 participant till the year end.
Contest Organizer shall select a total of one (1) (“Winner”) from each batch of 75 students fromIndia respectively from amongst the shortlisted 75 entries submitted based on online votes received process. The Contest Winner shall be declared on each batch of 75 participant filled and contest for few days accordingly through the Online Platform or on such other date as may be notified by Contest Organizer
The contest winners and recipients of runners up and consolation awards/ prizes shall receive the same directly from the Associate Partners without any direct involvement of the Contest Organizer .
B. Rules Competition:
B.1 ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST
- The Contest is open for residents of India only and is not open for participants from other parts of the world or elsewhere.
- This Contest is strictly governed by the laws of India including the Privacy Laws of India.
- Contest Participants must be under the age of 18 years (as on 1st January 2020) to participate in the Contest. Thus, their entries shall be submitted by their parents/ legal guardians. Such registrations shall be treated as consent from the Legal Guardian/ Parent.
- The videos must be submitted to the Contest Organizers by the consent of the legal guardians only on behalf of the participating minor.
- The works submitted must be individual effort of the child. The video must be from 45 secs to 240 secs only.
- Trademarks and Copyright properties or owned by their respective owners only. The Contest Organizers lay no claim of the same.
- The copy must be submitted to Creating Stars Team by 30th April, 2020 (WEDNESDAY) via email to email@example.com only.
B.2 General Rules:
8. When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide your Child’s name, Child’s Date of Birth and address and the name and contact telephone number of your parent or guardian.
9. The information will be used to contact, send prizes by Sponsors, and so on limited to partners of the Event. Do not share any confidential banking details, OTPs or any other such details with our Team or anyone trying to act on our behalf. The Company does not require any such information.
10. We have the right to ask for age proof should it be required.
11. You may only send one entry to the Competition, using upto 3 (three) skills only. The minimum duration of the video is 1 min to max 3 mins.
12. Incomplete, erroneous and/or submission of answers/response submitted after the Contest Period shall be considered and shall be null and void.
13. Each Contest Participant(s) stand a chance of winning only once during the Contest and any subsequent wins if declared, will be automatically void.
14. Contest Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Contest Participant from participating in the Contest without assigning any reason. The decision of Contest Organiser in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Contest Participants.
15. Contest Organiser shall not be responsible for any technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the participant is unable to participate in the Contest.
16. Details of the Activities and the Youtube link shall be sent to the registered email ID only,
17. Only top 2 (two) winners, as per the votes received shall be declared winners. Runners up and participants will receive discount coupons from our Associate Partners
18. All entries shall receive a certificate of participation for their entry.
19. The decision of the Management shall be final and binding.
20. By submitting your entry to the Competition, You give Contest Organisers: a. Permission for your entry to be published on Creating Stars online and offline channels and grant Creating Stars a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and b. The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
21. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
22. Participation Fee paid is non-refundable, non transferable for any reasons. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
23. The Contest Participants shall ensure that the video submitted for the contest shall
23.1. not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, privacy rights, copyrights, trademark rights and/or any other intellectual property rights; The participants shall indemnify the Contest Organiser, its officials, employees, representatives against any claim, loss, damages and liability arising as a result of infringement of third party intellectual property rights.
23.2 is not harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
23.3. does not harm minors in any way;
23.4. does not violate any law for the time being in force;
23.5. does not deceive or mislead about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
23.6. they are well aware of the terms and conditions of use of websites, especially policy against spamming and/or privacy policies, and shall participate in the Contest with strict adherence to such terms and policies. In no event Contest Organiser shall be responsible or held liable for any acts of the Contest Participants;
23.7. does not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
23.8. shall not create any liability for Contest Organiser or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders;
23.9. The participant(s) represents and warrants that the entries are an original work of the participant and the participant has all necessary rights, licenses, consents and permissions to use, and to authorize Contest Organiser to use, any and all copyrights, or other intellectual property rights in and to entries in order for Contest Organiser to use the entries on any of its platforms or otherwise;
23.10. In the event of any discrepancy as to the date and/or the time of receipt of any entry, Contest Organiser shall have the final decision in resolving such discrepancy.
23.11. In relation to the Contest, Contest Organiser shall make any such marketing and/or promotional announcement as a part of its promotional activity. Contest Organiser does not confirm the validity/truthfulness of such promotional announcement.
24. TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO CLAIM THE CONTEST PRIZE
24.1. The mode of delivery/obtaining the Contest Prize shall be communicated by Contest Organiser to Contest Winner upon completion of the Contest Period at Contest Organiser’s sole discretion.
24.2. Providing of Contest Prize and related services shall be held at such venue and time, and of such class and/or value as may be decided by Contest Organiser at its sole discretion.
24.3. Within a period of twenty four (24) hours from the announcement of the Winner(s), the Winners will have to send a direct message to the contact address /phone number (“Communication Platform”), as may be notified by Contest Organiser, with complete details of the Winner including their Name, Telephone No, Postal Address, E-Mail Address & copy of Photo ID Proof (issued by Government authority) (“Contact Details”), failing which Contest Organiser may or may not select another Winner. In the event, successful contact with the Winner is not established (i.e. in case the Winner fails to provide Contact Details to Contest Organiser on the Communication Platform within twenty four (24) hours from the time of announcement of winner(s) for any reason whatsoever), that Winner shall not be considered for the Prize and Contest Organiser may/may not choose other Winner at its sole discretion.
24.4.Upon receiving the Contact Details within the above mentioned timeline, if any details are found missing or Contest Organiser requires any further information/clarification from the Winner to effectively coordinate the Prize delivery, Contest Organiser shall make a maximum of two attempts to contact the Winner within a span of twenty four (24) hours of receiving Contact Details. However, in the event Contest Organiser fails to establish successful contact with Winner and/or is unable to coordinate the Prize delivery for any reason, Contest Organiser shall be not be responsible and/or liable to make any further attempts and/or provide any alternate Prize to the Winner. Upon receiving the mailing address, Contest Organiser shall courier the Prize to such mailing address or email the Prize details and give instruction for claiming the Prize accordingly.
24.5. The Contest Winner shall be couriered the Contest Prize by the respective Sponsors upon showing and confirming the Contest Winner’s name, mobile number, email address, photo ID proof and such other compliance may be required by Contest Organiser. Failing to claim the Contest Prize or in the event, not presenting necessary proof of participation and identity to the satisfaction of Contest Organiser, Prize Winner shall be disqualified from collecting the Contest Prize and Contest Organiser may, at its discretion, select another Contest Winner. If Contest Organiser is unable to establish successful contact with the Contest Winner and/or Contest Winner does not provide necessary contact details as mentioned above for establishing contact, that Contest Winner shall not be considered for the Contest Prize and Contest Organiser may choose any other Contest Winner at its sole discretion.
24.5. Contest Organiser shall not be liable for any defect in the Contest Prize and makes no representation and/or warranty regarding the same and hereby expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness as applicable, of the Contest Prize.
25. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
25.1. By participating in the Contest, each Contest Participant agrees to be bound by any decisions made by Contest Organiser in its sole discretion, including any interpretations of the Terms and Conditions.
25.2. Contest Organiser including their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective agents and representatives, owners, distributors, retailers, and advertising/promotion agencies, are not responsible for any loss for any reason whatsoever, including, due to any problems caused service providers, technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties for answers/responses received before or after the Contest Period. Videos are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, tampered with, falsified, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
25.3. Contest Organiser reserves its right to select and declare or not to declare the Contest Winner if no contestant has submitted answer/response upto the satisfaction of Contest Organiser. Decision of Contest Organiser in this regard is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
25.4. While accepting the Contest Prize, Contest Winner may be required to sign an “indemnity and release of claims” form provided by Contest Organiser, as the case may be, which shall release Contest Organiser of all liability. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by Contest Organiser may result in disqualification. All decisions of Contest Organiser are final in this regard. In any event, by participating in this Contest, Contest Participants undertake and represent that in no event Contest Organiser shall be held responsible and/or liable for any cause of action arising out and/or related to this Contest.
25.6. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the Contest Participants to win the Contest Prize.
25.7. The Contest Prize will be awarded pursuant to verification and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
25.8. Contest Prize is not transferable, assignable or exchangeable. The Contest Prize cannot be negotiated or refunded, and by no means will cash equivalent be given. Only the Contest Winner, and no other person or agent, may claim the Contest Prize, as applicable. Contest Prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Contest Winner.
25.9. Contest Organiser has the right to substitute the Contest Prize with any other prize, as determined by Contest Organiser in its sole discretion. The Contest Winner shall be informed about the details of any such alternative prize by the Contest Organiser.
25.10. Contest Organiser reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to amend/change/vary any of the terms and condition for the Contest and/or terminate the Contest at any time without any prior notice. By entering into the Contest the Contest Participant agrees to such amended terms.
25.11. Contest Organiser is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided “As is” without warranty of any kind. Contest Organiser makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Contest Participant and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
25.12. Under no circumstance, unless due to willful misconduct or gross negligence, shall Contest Organiser and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Contest Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever. The Contest Participant specifically agrees not to file in person/through any family member and/or any third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against Contest Organiser and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Contest.
25.13. Contest Winner may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Contest Organiser or such other third parties as may be duly authorized by Contest Organiser. Contest Winner may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded for publicity. By entering into the Contest, the Contest Winner waive all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents Contest Organiser or any third party authorized by the Contest Organiser to have the right to picture, record audio-video, tape or portray him/her as a Contest Winner, and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The Contest Winner also consents Contest Organiser (including third parties authorized by Contest Organiser) to have the right to use his/her name, voice, picture, audio-video recordings or the content of his/her Contest entry(ies) (collectively, the “Publicity Rights”).
25.14. Non-conformance by any Contest Participant and /or Contest Winner of the Contest will result in immediate disqualification of the Contest Participant/Contest Winner from participation or winning the Contest Prize as the case maybe.
25.16. The transmission of information over the internet not being completely secure, Organizer strive to protect your personal data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to the Platforms or any other transmission, and the same is at your own risk.
25.17. The decisions of Contest Organiser and its representatives shall be final and binding on all aspects of the Contest.
25.18. The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India only. All matters with respect to the Contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Bangalore, Karnataka only.
25.19. Your participation in the Contest by submitting the entries will be construed as an acceptance of the above stated Terms and Conditions.
25.20 Creating Stars reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or force majeure). The decision of Creating Stars in all matters under its control is final and binding.